Given the tons of sites generating content every day, it is not easy to bump into a definite SEO strategy guide that can work for your website. It takes a lot to be successful in SEO as the years change. Sometimes you have no idea that you need to incorporate new SERP keyword tools until your rankings have suffered much. With time, you find that ranking is not what it used to be. It has gone from using a SERP keyword tool online to actively checking Google updates for SEO best practices.
Website owners now have to understand that Google is very dynamic in the results it displays, which explains why there usually are ads at the top of the page. That said, your SEO strategy needs to be very compact enough to handle the changing tides that come with technological advancements and Google updates. Here is the ultimate guide you need to follow when creating an SEO strategy this 2019:
Create a strategy for your users
Whether you like it or not, the pleasure of your target audience is your ticket to the first page of Google. Often, website owners rely so much on SEO tools like the SERP keyword tools that they forget about their target audiences. One thing is for sure; as you are gathering keyword research reports to find the best key terms, you have your audience in mind. That, however, does not mean you are pitting them first.
Google launched an update for which user experience is a mandatory aspect of successful SEO. The only way to get an excellent user experience reward from Google is when you have used a SERP keyword tool online enough to please your audience. Several approaches are applicable when it comes to satisfying the audience:
- Optimize for speed – believe it or not, in 2019, you have to become more addicted to speed than you are to keyword research reports. The reason is that you want to increase the dwell time of your visitor by ensuring that they do not have to wait to consume your content. At the least of things, make sure that all your web pages take less than 5 seconds to open. To get there, iron out aspects like page redirects, image and multimedia sizes, employ browser caching, and reduce plugins and widgets, to mention a few. Anything you can do to speed up your website speed is worth trying out.
- Have a fluid site – fluidity on a website is about the responsiveness of your platform to commands, along with swift navigability. Allowing your visitors to find what they want on site quickly will gradually do you more good than SERP keyword tools ever could. As effective as a SERP keyword tool online maybe, it takes the fluidity on your platform to keep your visitors long enough, not to mention, coming back for more.
- Fix all micro technical issues – there sure is a ton you can do to make your site the very best. It is in all the efforts you lay into your SERP keyword tools, among other SEO software, to get SEO right. Still, some technical issues can compromise the success of your site in just an instant. For this reason, check to ensure that you fix all broken links, missing pages, non-indexed pages, duplicate content, grammatical mistakes, among others.
Plan for matchless content
Content marketing is such a significant part of a great SEO strategy. In any SEO strategy, there is no room for thin and low-quality content. People, and Google as well, will only be drawn to your site when there is quality to match their time. In 2019, realize there are millions of websites to compete with online. This means that the competition is not for which brands secure the best SERP keyword tools, but for the one who has a solid content marketing strategy to complement their SEO strategy.
Ideally, for a piece of article to be termed as high-quality, it has to capture so many elements, among them:
- Word count – in 2019l work so hard that your material does not get stuck on a 500-word count. People, for one, need enough information on a subject for them to get satisfied. Aim for around 1000-2000 words, as long as you make them worth the readers time.
- Diversity – the diversity in content is in making sure that the material doesn’t end up being boring and monotonous. You can bring in variety by incorporating images of different types, adding lists and tables, among other techniques. Bottom line, make sure that your content pieces are not one block of boring words stitched together in a prose work.
- Relevancy – when it comes to making your content count, it is about how relevant and current it is to the time. Different industries go through various changes each year. If you can capture that in your work, then you should do just fine. On a different angle, it is about how relevant your content is to the target audience. Since you have easy access to a SERP keyword tool online, why not spend some time finding the best keyword to target the right kind of market for your brand?
Capitalize on search intent
Figure 1 search intent
With the understanding of how much high-quality content is necessary for an SEO strategy, you must not get stuck on the generic definition of what the material should be like. On matters of user intent, the primary and initial step is to find a keyword phrase to target. This shouldn’t be too hard since you have SERP keyword tools at your disposal. However, once you have the ideal keywords you intend to use on your web pages, do more than just stuff them on your content.
Ideally, the best SEO strategy is that which involves thorough keyword research. And when it comes to the research bit, it is not all about finding words and phrases to use, rather about understanding the intents of the searches. Words could mean so many things, depending on someone’s interpretation. Because you want to be relevant in the use of your keyword research reports, try as much as possible to understand the intents of the searchers, not what you think the meanings should be.
It is best that you consider related keywords along with those you find from SERP keyword tools. In essence, the easiest way to satisfy user intent is by examining the top 10 results for your target keyword. Therefore, feel free to hit Google and check out the results for the search terms. Skim through the different content, and find how well you can master the intent of the users from other people’s approaches of the same topics.
Plan for long-tail keywords
Figure 2 long-tail keywords
Talking of searchers’ intents, long-tail keywords play a significant role. If you want to focus on building the authority of your website, then invest some time on long-tail keywords. The trick is to ensure that the keyword research reports are helpful to you in the sense that you can bring out the identity of your brand, strongly, in your industry. Long-tail keywords are great at capturing intent, for the reason that they are very descriptive. Say, for instance, you want to talk about SEO tips. Many people will be looking for information on SEO tips, but with different needs. Example, SEO keyword tips, SEO tips for beginners, technical SEO tips, SEO tips for user experience. All these are alternatives that befit the short-tail keyword ‘SEO tips.’ Upon adding a couple of words or tow, you lengthen the keyword, while being a lot specific about which response your content is directed to. Since you have keyword research reports at your disposal, why not get the very best out of them.
Strategize for deep competitor analysis
In SEO, competitors are your best friends. Most SEO experts have become who they are because of capitalizing on insights they gather from their competitors. For one, competitor research is a great opportunity for website owners to hunt for link-building activities. All you need is to identify the top 5 competitors that are doing a lot better than you and figure out a way to get in partnership, collaboration or relationship with them. If they are so much better than you, your guest posts will earn you quite the links for your site.
Figure 3 Competitor analysis
On a different approach, competitor research is how you learn to get by; for example, sometimes Google launches updates without announcing it. If your competitors know about it and you don’t, they can by far outshine your when it comes to ranking on SERP. However, if you are smart with competitor research, you can tell apart the techniques they employ that are different from users. Be thorough enough that you have an idea of which SERP keyword tool online they use, and then, find a way that you can outmatch their keyword research reports for a better ranking.
Have video SEO in mind
Video content has very much evolved over the years. In 2019, the demand for videos is even higher than it has ever been. Thanks to live videos, mobile technology and the popularity of social media, there is no denying that videos are crucial bits of content that websites need to invest heavily on. The good news with video SEO is that you do not have to do away with any SEO tools you use on your text-based content, and that includes the SERP keyword tool.
Figure 4 Video popularity
All you need is to ensure that you take time to invest in generating high-quality videos like you would with your text-based content. Use the keyword research reports to get the best terms to optimize your videos, more especially on the descriptions. As matters of quality, ensure you upload videos of the right sizes and formats. Use proper devices and gadgets to capture the best videos. Lucky for you, you can do full videos as your main content or short clips that complement or contrast with your copy enough to communicate and emphasize your main message.
You Need Relationships
No matter how renowned your brand is, you need relationships. Relationships are how you relate with your competitors, your target audience and your social media followers. At that, if you are not on social media, you will miss out a whole lot in SEO. Your efforts to maintain good relationships online ultimately translates to higher rankings. With high audience engagement, for instance, it is easy to manage your fans, prospect, and customers, making all of them your loyal promoters and consumers of content.
Further, you will need to establish a robust link structure to thrive in matters of SEO. This, therefore, calls for relationship building with other website owners and competitors. To be a guest blogger, a partner or collaborator on the digital space, manage your relationships. Attend both online and physical events, making your presence better felt by your target audience, as you build on your network.